What's new

Buffalo Cigar Fest Sept 15th

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Sorry I missed you guys as I was at the SW Missouri herf! Downtown Buffalo has many cool things to see and do these days. It’s enjoying quite a food and entertainment renaissance, a la Pittsburgh and Cleveland in previous decades. Plus there’s the Canadian side of Niagara Falls (American side, not so much). I regret not being available to meet up with you guys. In my little village alone, there’s several craft beer bars and breweries, live entertainment and arguably the best roast beef and chicken wing place. Hope you guys had a great time.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How was the event guys?? Worth the money??
I had a good time. The event was well run, they did not oversell (750) so everyone had a place to sit. I stayed from about 12-4:30. The brewery (Resurgence)they had there was decent enough. I didn't eat although I paid for it in the ticket price. The bands were ok...maybe a bit to loud when you were trying to talk to vendors. The bag you got had 15 sticks for the cigar lovers ticket level and they were just ok. I wasn't expecting them to load it with pricey sticks so that was fine. You got some swag and small can of butane as well. Highlights were meeting the grower from Duran Cigars, Mr. Rocky Patel, The guys from Archetype and Jack Torano who gave me an ashtray. Vendors were also adding sticks if you made a purchase.

This was the second year of the event and I really liked the venue they used. Everyone was super friendly. I'd consider going back next year but would look for a deal on the tickets.