What's new

Building a walk-in

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have now change the light button on the outside. I have also stored all my better liqure on the top shelves. I have hanged a cuban che flag on the white wall and a big ass bottle opener (with the word cheer on many langues). I have a dutch cigar mold from the 1890's that I am going to put on the free brick wall but I could not decide in what angle so I put it on hold.

I have started with the humidification. It is a little sketchy right now. I can not rely on the humidifiers hygrometer so I am trying different settings and I am meassuring different points in the room.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Thanks for the words guys.

I have been thinking about the temperature. Now it is 18-19 degrees celsius (64-66 Farenheit). In the winter I will probably loose a couple of degrees more since the brick wall without shelves is an outside wall. So now I am thinking of installing a water radiator (since i have the same system in the house already). It would not look great to have a radiator on the free brick wall so I am thinking of buying a compact radiator and have it on the long brick wall under the first shelf. If I do so it would not be visiable. I hope this will work because I do not want to mess up the ageing process of the cigars.