What's new

Butane lighters made in USA

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I know it is lighters, and you might want to read how people get around Mede Inm USA labeling.
Im pretty sure at this point you are just trolling but a product that says made in USA unless counterfeit is going to be made and assembled pretty much 100% in the usa, if a product says assembled in USA by foreign parts then that is pretty self explanatory. The point here wasnt to get into a debate. Its pretty much common knowledge that products from china are inferior to almost any other country of origin. Of course we all have things made in china in our homes and of course there parts on cars made in china. The whole point is just to find a butane torch lighter made in USA, Japan, Italy, France, Germany or any other country of origin that produces quality products.

https://www.ftc.gov/tips-advice/business-center/guidance/complying-made-usa-standard
https://www.investopedia.com/articles/economics/12/made-in-the-usa.asp

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Your to link above are the real deal. But my point is many companies import components into the USA from let say off shore for simplicity. Assembly a product in the USA, and they go over the % of work or components letting them say they can claim made in the USA.

Splitting hair, not not 100% US Parts, or labor that made the product. Consumer think they are getting an All American product.

Hope I made it simple so you understand it.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your to link above are the real deal. But my point is many companies import components into the USA from let say off shore for simplicity. Assembly a product in the USA, and they go over the % of work or components letting them say they can claim made in the USA.

Splitting hair, not not 100% US Parts, or labor that made the product. Consumer think they are getting an All American product.

Hope I made it simple so you understand it.
Yeah sorry guess we should go off Wikipedia and your words rather than the requirements that could get a company in trouble with the government for not following it but it doesn't matter since I would buy something 51% made in the USA rather than 100% made in china, hope I made it simple for you to understand.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I get your point, and in G.O.D. (Good old days). We America's came up with ideas to solve problems, we design products to solve the products we identified, we manufactured those products in the USA, so them to American's consumers & the consumers in the rest of the World.

Today we still come up with ideas for products to solve problems, but many items are made out of the USA, we import more. Then we export.

When I was a kid in the 1950's we use to laught at junk made in Japan. Kids today laught at junk made in China.

If Wal-Mart sold only American Made Produsts, they would have very small stores.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I get your point, and in G.O.D. (Good old days). We America's came up with ideas to solve problems, we design products to solve the products we identified, we manufactured those products in the USA, so them to American's consumers & the consumers in the rest of the World.

Today we still come up with ideas for products to solve problems, but many items are made out of the USA, we import more. Then we export.

When I was a kid in the 1950's we use to laught at junk made in Japan. Kids today laught at junk made in China.

If Wal-Mart sold only American Made Produsts, they would have very small stores.
So do you know of any butane jet lighters not made in china?

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Nope and I buy Xikar & Jetline because they work & have wonderful warranties. Yuou can have the greatest product in the world, but if you have no product support, well maybe second best is better because support & warranty.

L.L. Bean in Freeport Maine has a wonderful business plan. Great products with a life time warranty. They replace, fix, or refund if your product has problems.

Returns go to an outlet system that is also very successful.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope and I buy Xikar & Jetline because they work & have wonderful warranties. Yuou can have the greatest product in the world, but if you have no product support, well maybe second best is better because support & warranty.

L.L. Bean in Freeport Maine has a wonderful business plan. Great products with a life time warranty. They replace, fix, or refund if your product has problems.

Returns go to an outlet system that is also very successful.
So does LL bean sell butane torch lighters?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Zippo did discontinue their BLU cigar lighter, although they have recently revamped a cigar lighter as an insert to existing Zippos. It is unfortunately made in China, although at least the case isn’t.. so you have a 50% American made product. That’s the best it gets for buying an American made cigar lighter today. No industry retailers will accept the price point of an American made cigar lighter. It’s no longer feasible for a U.S. manufacturer. Although, hopefully that can change soon with operational costs increasing in China and it’s effect in realigning the industry’s price points.