What's new

Buying cigars and discounts

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I just went and looked at PuroCigars as I have been thinking of buying a 5pk of Fuente Anejos. PuroCigar price was $77.50 for a 5 pack of #48's. I compared that price with Smallbatch and their price was $63. $3 more per cigar helped me decide. Just sayin.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just went and looked at PuroCigars as I have been thinking of buying a 5pk of Fuente Anejos. PuroCigar price was $77.50 for a 5 pack of #48's. I compared that price with Smallbatch and their price was $63. $3 more per cigar helped me decide. Just sayin.
One cigar is not a fair comparison. Please take a look at a couple of different cigars and compare our prices. I compare prices all the time with many online shops to make sure we are competitive or below our competition (especially on 5-packs and singles).
I could list many, many cigars (which I will not do because they are also a site sponsor and it would be very inappropriate)–I will say MOST cigars–where we have lower prices, and then give you a higher discount to make it even lower. I'm sure you can find one or two more, so let me know, I'll *lower the price.
And can you buy a single cigar? And at the box price per stick? And still get free shipping on a sub-$40 order (we ship for free even if you buy one of our cheapest cigars...you don't have a minimum order of a 5-pack)?
This is what we are offering that no one else in the industry is giving you. You can assort all the singles you want and try new cigars without having to buy a 5-Pack, and still get the box price per stick. I think that unique offer is invaluable.
Thanks for pointing this one out. IF I can go to that *price, I will.
*Going below a manufacturer's minimum allowable price results in the line being pulled and as a retailer, I cannot risk that.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried using the botl code but it didn't work. Is it still active?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
One cigar is not a fair comparison. Please take a look at a couple of different cigars and compare our prices. I compare prices all the time with many online shops to make sure we are competitive or below our competition (especially on 5-packs and singles).
I could list many, many cigars (which I will not do because they are also a site sponsor and it would be very inappropriate)–I will say MOST cigars–where we have lower prices, and then give you a higher discount to make it even lower. I'm sure you can find one or two more, so let me know, I'll *lower the price.
And can you buy a single cigar? And at the box price per stick? And still get free shipping on a sub-$40 order (we ship for free even if you buy one of our cheapest cigars...you don't have a minimum order of a 5-pack)?
This is what we are offering that no one else in the industry is giving you. You can assort all the singles you want and try new cigars without having to buy a 5-Pack, and still get the box price per stick. I think that unique offer is invaluable.
*Going below a manufacturer's minimum allowable price results in the line being pulled and as a retailer, I cannot risk that.
It is fair if that is the cigar I was interested in buying. Holts has the #48's for $250 a box of 25 or singles for $10. Yours are $375/box and $15.99 each.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It is fair if that is the cigar I was interested in buying. Holts has the #48's for $250 a box of 25 or singles for $10. Yours are $375/box and $15.99 each.
As I said, thanks for pointing it out. It really is appreciated. If we can match the price and stay in line with required minimum below MSRP that Fuente sets, we will do it. I will check with our rep today and get back to you.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Here is what I am going to do. Since several other online retailers are going below minimum MSRP, I can legally do it too...until they fix everybody else. Give me a couple hours, and prices will be at the lowest price and, with our 15% purobotl15 discount, PuroCigar.com will be lower than anybody!
I was just notified that we have some back stock on some boxes of the Fuente Anejo, and I'll get those added as well.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I have to say that I appreciate you not pricing out other retailers.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The Fuente Anejo has been updated with very competitive pricing, even before the purobotl15 discount. Also added more sizes. Not a huge supply, so 5-packs only. If you want to see pricing, just click on the link: Fuente Anejo
Thanks to everyone for the comments and to Old Smokey for pointing out the substantial price difference.

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Just placed the first order with purocigar. I have been using SmallBatch almost exclusively for the last year and a half. Pricing is definitely competitive. I missed out on the bundle of papas fritas I guess. Let see how they look when they get to my house. Can't wait.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Here is what I am going to do. Since several other online retailers are going below minimum MSRP, I can legally do it too...until they fix everybody else. Give me a couple hours, and prices will be at the lowest price and, with our 15% purobotl15 discount, PuroCigar.com will be lower than anybody!
I was just notified that we have some back stock on some boxes of the Fuente Anejo, and I'll get those added as well.
Well done Rob, I see you are very serious about being the best. Next time I am looking to order cigars I will give strong consideration to PuroCigars.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry it's CigarandPipes.com finished my fourth 12 last night trying to get some sleep for my 5th 12 in a row and was awoken by the puppy wanting to go outside.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk