What's new

C-bid no bid commitment thread!!

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Let me be the first to make a commitment in front of the whole botl.org board not to bid on a single item for the period of 04/10/07-05/10/07. This will be the official c-bid bidders volunteer suspension thread. This is where you will turn over your C-bid initials (sh) and origin (palatka,fl). If anyone catches me bidding on anything in between the dates of the volunteer suspension, I commit to sending that person either 1/2 the value or 1/2 the total package of whatever it is I'm bidding on.

Others can commit to whatever it is they would give up as a penalty. I have already checked and I have no pending lots that I am biddin on so....without further ado, let the volunteer suspension begin!! :crytears:

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
I will but there is another CR in Atlanta...

He is bidding on MRN now and I am not, so it will be a little harder...

But Sign me UP...

Unless I find a great freaking deal on something

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Alright I am out.. I dont need anything else i got 35 sticks yesterday in the mail..

DONE..

architeuthis

I see what you're doing!!
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
I'll be keeping track of all this... <G> If y'all can't go a WEEK without CBid, I'll be recommending you to a detox center in your area...

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
Let me be the first to make a commitment in front of the whole botl.org board not to bid on a single item for the period of 04/10/07-05/10/07. This will be the official c-bid bidders volunteer suspension thread. This is where you will turn over your C-bid initials (sh) and origin (palatka,fl). If anyone catches me bidding on anything in between the dates of the volunteer suspension, I commit to sending that person either 1/2 the value or 1/2 the total package of whatever it is I'm bidding on.

Others can commit to whatever it is they would give up as a penalty. I have already checked and I have no pending lots that I am biddin on so....without further ado, let the volunteer suspension begin!! :crytears:
Hilarious!

Good for you bro.

More for us. :innocent:

Actually my cigar budget is gone.

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
right.. actually what i won last week was the first time i have bought anything since 02

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I will but there is another CR in Atlanta...

He is bidding on MRN now and I am not, so it will be a little harder...
actually all this recent chatter about c-bid and the c-bidinator and everything has seemed to push me over the edge. untill this week i had made only 1 purchase since before christmass (i think...), but between ebay (a nice monte humi), the famous auction site (a whole bunch of stuff mailed today), and c-bid (even more, incl another humi -i know, i know) there will definately be several USPS / DHL workers out on disability. :stickbeat
:timebomb:

and that's me PW from utica/whitesboro on the MRN now too, so KEEP OUT!!!! :riflefire

although CI is selling them for 125 a pop on their regular site...

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
It's gonna be tuff, but I can do it. I'm not even looking at the packages up for auction...no temptation. Already today I was thinking, damn I should have started with two weeks...LOL :riflefire