What's new

C-bid no bid commitment thread!!

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Okay, my last order just arrived. 1 box of Don Pepin black robo's and 1 5er each of Don Pepin black toros and Ashton Puro Sol robo's. So this is it, I'm just sitting here twitling my thumbs. Not even thinking about c-bid. :tongueout

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
lol, you guys are funny. The solution to stopping c-bid is to stop buying humidors. When you got no room for the cigars there's no reason to buy em. I don't even have anything that comes up on the previous 90 days. The only reason I've thought about buying stuff lately if for some of the A.S.S. guys.

Now Yahoo! Auctions, that's a different story.

Irritech

Punch Super
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Now then! How bout I dust off this thread and put it back out there. I'm done dammit! I can't lie and say it wasn't tuff for me. Okay then, let's go see what's up for bid. :smokingco

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
You gotta completely take yourself away.. not even look.. that has been the only way that I have survived

Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Its funny b/c the last month when you two werent bidding I have noticed that the bids on most of the cigars were low, but now that you guys are back and off the wagon I have a feeling that the prices are going to be going back up. :crying: