Cab or No?

• Get the Cab!!

Votes: 22 71.0%
  • Stick with 2 boxes for less!

Votes: 9 29.0%

• Total voters
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Not going to lie that kinda relieved me. That's a really good point. Seems like I'm probably going to stick with boxes after that experiment....

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2 because, you know, I love Tapatalk 2.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Cab is always better. It's more��
Unfortunately more per stick too. Those bastards. Haha. No but I get it...
Too late, I bought the cab, that was their last one. Sorry dude.

(If that made you sad, then go buy the damn cab, if you felt relieved, then buy the boxes. You're going to enjoy them either way.)
That was a nice little trick!!

Rating - 100%
43   0   0
I like that I can use empty cabs of fifty for storage. My cooler setup is pretty basic. Since winning the budget lotto I have a lot of loose smokes of varying sizes and the Tupperware/baggies they sit in now don't provide the cool aesthetic of a nice lusi cab. I normally get boxes just because they are easier to rearrange.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Added a vote for the cab although a little late i would appear. Either way I think Gravity made the best point and hope you enjoy them regardless!

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
U guys keep sayin the cab is better for aging... So do you get the cab not open it and just put it down? I keep seeing these little nuances on aging and I'm not getting which are paradiggems and which are opinions/personal preference.

Rating - 100%
52   0   0
Gravity's test really showed me something though. I'm still a relative cc newb and I'm probably going to stick with variety. Probably buy up a box of BPC and then spread the wealth to some other brands. Thanks for the input though brothers and down the line I'll know not to mess with anything but a cab

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2 because, you know, I love Tapatalk 2.

David C. Serna

Hasta la Victoria Siempre
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I base my advice on personal experience, but also from the Encyclopedia of Post Revolutionary Habanos, as well as a personal conversation with Ajay Patel, the head of Aged Habanos for the London Casa del Habanos: Get the cab. Cigars aged long term in cardboard dress boxes lose their flavor much faster than those in cedar cabinets. This has been tested in experiments conducted over the course of many years by Min Ron Nee. Are you listening, AZCigarNut? I'm a member of La Casa now, and would like to be invited to join
CC Lovers.

audio1der

Cuban cigar snob #1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For every box which I also have a DB, the cab smokes are better. If a cab were not available I wouldn't let it deter me, but if it were, CAB no question.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is not even a question. I get it though if you are just starting out and want variety. Then go with 10 count boxes.