What's new

Cabinet humi, Woo-hoo!!

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Wow that thing is beautiful. What craftsmanship! Congrats man, have fun filling it and keep the pictures coming!

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Awesome Ryan.

Any takers on an over/under for TFD? ("The Full Date")
LOL, I honestly don't want it full as it means I will have the headache that I've endured the last year filling up my storage and not being able to buy anything! But more to the point, my wife giving me the evil eye buying more ugly storage units.

Happy for you Ryan!!!!! Good peeps deserve good things bro! Also wanted to say WALNUT FTW!!!!!!!!
LOL

Just sick...she is beautiful! Nice work...great selection. If pictures do not do it justice...wear a condom when you fill it...just sayin...
Um... I'll leave that comment alone, but glad I could give you some pictures! LOL

It's beautiful - congrats!

Now imagine, once filled, the aroma that will fill the room when opened.

Gigity Gigity
The aroma is already awesome with just the cedar... although my wife hates it!?! LOL

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
Great choice Ryan! I've had an Aristocrat M for a few years now and I love it! It's cooled but during the summer it's so humid I have to take the humidity device out. And, the M was a beast to put in the house, I couldn't imagine how many friends you had to bribe to help ya with that :rofl:

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
That's a great looking cabinet! looking forward to some pics with boxes in it.

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
i am man enough to admit that you got yourself a nice unit there. sorry, couldn't resist!

seriously, envious that i am not there yet, and happy for you that you are now!