What's new

Cain Maduro

CaTeacher

BoM May 2012
Rating - 100%
222   0   0
Smoked the Cain Maduro torpedo yesterday at a Nub event and it kicked my ass pretty good. Granted it was about 95 degrees outside and I hadn't eaten anything for a few hours. I really enjoyed it, great flavor, and didn't feel too buzzed smoking it, but by the time I got home I was pretty light headed and slightly queezy. Have a Habano still left, but will be sure to smoke that bad boy on a full stomach.

Rating - 100%
99   0   1
Thanks for the review and the pics. everbody need a smokng pal like that. dont talk to you, listens to your bullshit, dont complain and will eat all your leftovers.:applause:

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have only had one, the maduro, but I wasn't impressed. Fairly good flavors, but what is described as a "clean finish". In other words, absolutely NO after taste. It was, in my opinion, a solid medium strength cigar.

Mark

Virgeinadeaux

Virgeinadeaux
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I got a box of Cain Maguro 550 commin, can't whight. I have heard so much about them I'm really looking forward to lighting one up!

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
picked up a box of cain maduros and a sampler so I would break the box; didn't find it as strong as what I have read. Was very enjoyable though. Glad I picked up a box; going to try the habanos next

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
B&M guy recommended the habano the other day. It was better than I thought it was gonna be. The wrapper was as smooth as fine leather. Quality was defiantly top notch. Got a little bitter at the end. But over all a really fine smoke. Oliva does it again!

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Thanks for the review!

Saw these at the store the other day and was interested in some feedback from BOTL before I jumped in!

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Just smoked one and I'm kinda undecided whether I really liked it or not. The strength pretty much overpowered the aroma, but it still wasn't bad. Perhaps these would benefit more than your average stogie from little bit of rest.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Just smoked one and I'm kinda undecided whether I really liked it or not. The strength pretty much overpowered the aroma, but it still wasn't bad. Perhaps these would benefit more than your average stogie from little bit of rest.
I had one of the torpedos last week and I just didn't get the overwhelming strength that I've heard so many people talk about. I did smoke it during a beer tasting with some very boldly flavored beers, so that might have been part of it. Personally I thought it was a very good cigar; although I felt the habano was more complex, I liked the overall flavor profile of the maduro better.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Took me a bit over an hour and a half.

And torpedoes are usually a bit more mellow than robusto's. It was not overwhelming, but you definitely could feel the power of ligero.

Rating - 100%
106   0   0
I have tried the habano and really like it, thanks for the review i'll have to try one of the maduros out.