What's new

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Had a 6,000 point game today. Next closest on leader board was at 2,000. I love Kill Confirm. With match bonus and challenges it was like 20,000 points.

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
I've been playing this game addictively for the last month or so. I usually just do team deathmatch but gonna start branching out soon.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm on the ps3 if anyone one wants more people to play with... I'm ucubed, just add botl (though I'm rarely on this board in particular) to the subject or something

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I'm on the ps3 if anyone one wants more people to play with... I'm ucubed, just add botl (though I'm rarely on this board in particular) to the subject or something
I'll add you tomorrow. My PSN account is N1CK3RS0N. I'll be hitting my 8th prestige tomorrow. I'll get that cool gold cross icon. :D

I robbed someone of a MOAB today. He was 24-0 when I killed him. He was just camping with a sniper rifle on Seatown and had people guarding the down stairs so no one could get close to kill him. I out sniped him with an assault rifle from the side. This was in Domination, they lost 200 to 120. Just goes to show kill/death isn't everything.

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
I'm back in action! Finally found a few minutes to play so I picked this game up.

BrianFellows360 on xbox360 if anyone wants to play.

Ben, I'm glad you're on PS3... I don't want to play against a 19K/D ratio...

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I'm back in action! Finally found a few minutes to play so I picked this game up.

BrianFellows360 on xbox360 if anyone wants to play.

Ben, I'm glad you're on PS3... I don't want to play against a 19K/D ratio...
We could have played in the same team bro!!! GET PS3.....

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
ha ha... ok, on my next console purchase i'll get the PS... I've just had an xbox for a while... and the games I like are on it, mostly CoD and Assassin's Creed - so I haven't had a need to switch. Would be fun to play together - I could learn a thing or two...

BEN(SWEDEN)

Bockbrännarbolmers
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
ha ha... ok, on my next console purchase i'll get the PS... I've just had an xbox for a while... and the games I like are on it, mostly CoD and Assassin's Creed - so I haven't had a need to switch. Would be fun to play together - I could learn a thing or two...
And you get to play online without paying any fees and you get blueray :)

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
its rough coming in to this game late... I get into a room and it has 8 guys on prestige levels 3-6, and me who is about halfway to prestige 1. still trying to figure out the maps. the gameplay is a bit different than black ops too, it seems. tactics I employed there don't seem to work as well on MW3. strategy is more important it seems, tactics less so. mechanics definitely more important.

orangedog

Navin R Johnson
Rating - 100%
83   0   0
nice! I did not know that.

I've noticed that weekend play is a bit better... I think all of the amateurs like me show up on the weekends to play. i played a bit mid-weekday the other day, was getting it handed to me by a bunch of guys like Ben. rough. then come the weekend, and I'm back to something a bit more reasonable, like 15-6 type play.