What's new

Calling All Active Duty Military

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Sorry to intrude...pardon me,

I just wanted to say THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE! :usaflag:

John 15:13 - Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

I know we may be strangers, we may never even meet, hell if it were not for BOTL we would not have known each other existed, but what you do/did for our country will never go unnoticed and that makes you a friend in my book!
Thanks Guys! God Bless You

stroke

Brian
Rating - 100%
71   0   0
In an MP in the MSNG, currently on loan (AD Title 10 "Big Army" orders) to 1st Army. Previous deployments include 1 year in Afghanistan under 10th Mountain and 1 year in Iraq under 1st Armored. Vets, check out Combat Vet BOTL.

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well im a disabled vet from the vietnam war,i carried a radio.1970-1971..victim of the agent orange..that took our goverment over 30 years to own up to... But im not bitter god bless the usa

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
18 year active duty Air Force Master Sergeant here, currently living large in the AOR! I am a career Communications Troop ("Airman" for you P.C. police), and currently assigned with a Combat Comm unit.

jimrockford

MSgt, US Air Force
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Another Air Force Master Sergeant here. Coming up on 19 years. I've been back from the Middle East for a few months now. Feels good to be home.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Active duty Army on my way to medical retirement. Spent my share of time in the mid east and various undesired locations. Proud to call all who serve in what ever capacity brothers and sister. Keep your powder dry and your shots straight.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AD Marine.....14 1/2 years to the day. 6 total deployments downrange to the Sandbox and various to other locations.

chensley29

Chris
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Currently serving on active duty in the Air Force, new to the forum hope to meet good friends and receive good info on good smokes god bless!