What's new

Calling All Active Duty Military

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Active duty US Army Cavalryman currently stationed at Ft Leavenworth. Recon!
By looking at your avatar appears you passed the test and are a member of the spur. Congrats, Garry Owen, All the Way fine sir. 19D R8 from 91 to 95. Was gonna reup and march the tomb but they said I would have to change mos to an 11 series. Told em no way I would get out, so I did. Man I wish I had stayed, I would be retiring in about 10 days. LOL. Stay safe in the sand fellas.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I met and had some beers with a couple pilots fro MD Air Guard. They were such amazing guys and so humble. I just wanted to thank all of you guys for your service. I might not live in your country but you are all heroes to me.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Active duty Army here. Soon to be heading to the box in California for my next duty station.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Vets-feel free to sound off too! After Iraq I gained a whole new appreciation for what Vets before me had done.
I am an active duty Marine currently serving in Afghanistan. I will be joining the 1st CIV DIV next summer after 22 years.

While deployed we still try and find time to enjoy one of our favorite past times...enjoying a cigar.
We even started a Facebook page to share a few moments with family and friends.
NICE ASH Camp Dwyer Cigar Smokers

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Active duty Air Force Master Sergeant here currently in the sand box and over 20 years under the belt.

Thanks to all those who have served our great country and enabled our way of life,

Joe

:usaflag: