What's new

Calling All Active Duty Military

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, Hello,

I am active duty army currently deployed to afghanistan. I am an electronic warfare dude. I've heard great things about this forum, and am excited to "meet" you guys.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Just starting to get my feet wet here with the BOTL, nice to see a section i already fit into! Active navy guy headed out to the beautiful island of Guam!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Although not currently AD. I've been in for (gulp!) 20 years and am now working full time as Fed Employee for DOD right next to all the AD folk. Been there done that Enlisted, NCO and Warrant.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Civilian military lol, nice Doc...hey, you are still part of the 1% my brother
Hey I might not be on the front line but it is still a ton of pressure knowing 130 sailors dive very deep into the ocean hoping I did my job right so they can come back up! That is one part the other is working beside and looking the men and young men in the faces daily! So as I might not have my life in imenet danger im responsible for hundreds that do. And thanks for giving notice to us it is appreciated!

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
when you get ready to contract.. let me know smoke... I hire a lot of "security" types to work OCONUS on DoD and DoS contracts..

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Im not a contractor I am a Journeyman Naval Machinist and Machined Parts Inspector. Civilian Military, I repair and overhaul The Navy's Sub Fleet. And thanks for the props. Its a very rewarding and interesting job. We do have contractors on my base but not doing what I do.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Army vet (Active, Guard, and Reserve time), prior DoD contractor, and now local community servant here.

Brand new to the board, but as my first post I'd like to give a big thanks to all still actively serving!