What's new

Calling All Active Duty Military

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Active Army currently in Key West. Great to see so many brothers in arms on here. I have only met one service member in person that takes cigars as passionately as I do, and he was a reservist who owned a cigar shop. Would love to be able to sit down and smoke one or a few with some of you if the chance should ever arise.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Active Army currently in Key West. Great to see so many brothers in arms on here. I have only met one service member in person that takes cigars as passionately as I do, and he was a reservist who owned a cigar shop. Would love to be able to sit down and smoke one or a few with some of you if the chance should ever arise.

Chance may arise sooner than you think lol.. I'm thinking of headed out to the keys with the misses as a Christmas gift. (Btw ANG; SECFO)

So I'll hit you up and let you know!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm new to the forum but not stogies. US Army Vet 1981-1989. M551 Sheridan, M60A1, XM1-M1A1 Abrams tanker.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Awesome!

Been in the Canadian Forces since 1996; first as an Army Reserve Field Engineer and now an Air Force Construction Technician (Airfield and vertical construction). Deployed to the UAE and Khandahar
I was assigned to a horizontal construction company during my time in the sandbox. Spent a lot of time doing concrete/masonry repair at different airfields.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was assigned to a horizontal construction company during my time in the sandbox. Spent a lot of time doing concrete/masonry repair at different airfields.
Funny how some people's paths can cross; concrete/masonry is the field I specialized in. I'm in standards at the Engineering School and have to apply all fields now.

My time in the sand box was as a plan NCO and FOB Engineer det comd. Managed more than I build... sucks to be parked behind a desk :(

Last edited:
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am active duty U.S. Navy, been squiding strong for the past 12 years, and at least 8 more to go. Currently stationed in Hawaii, yeah i know the hard life.

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I am active duty U.S. Navy, been squiding strong for the past 12 years, and at least 8 more to go. Currently stationed in Hawaii, yeah i know the hard life.
How's it going brother Garron from Fort Gordon, GA Active Army. Glad to have you here. I just left being stationed at a Navy base a few months back.