What's new

Calling all Lancero Lovers

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
Never got into this vitola until the last 2 years or so - quickly becoming a favorite in my rotation.
I am curious on everyone's thoughts on their favorites - Any must tries?
Some of mine:
- Oliva Serie V
- My Father No.4
- Illusione Holy Lance (natural)
- Don Pepin Blue/original
- Tatuaje Especiales 10th Anni * I know this is the "same blend", but there is something different - had one right after a brown label Especiales

On Deck:
- Liga L40
- El Triunfador Original
- JdN Antano
- Tat monster skinnys
- JdN Cabinetta No.13

Rating - 100%
46   0   0
push that el triunfador to the top of your list - as long as it is the brown label (original blend). the red band is okay, but the brown label is fantastic.
+1 for the room 101, jericho hill, and holy lance maddy.

check these out too:
lat - 38 special
cyb - lonsdale
tat - black label
caldwell - long live the king
it is the brown El Triunfador label

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Tatuaje Tattoo Lancero was one of the best.

Also add..
Opus X PL
El Triunfador (brown label)
Tat Black PL
2013 CyB TAA
LG Lancero (2010)
La Barba Purple PL
Coronado by LFD Lancero
H-Town Illusione
H-Town Nomad
H-Town La Palina
H-Town Tatuaje
DPG Blue

I could go on and on the more i think about it, the lancero is my favorite vitola

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Seen the Opus x PL and Holy lance listed already. I will second those. I actually enjoyed the Cabaigun lance as well. I think it may be in your sampler.

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
I don't know if it's just a list of the lanceros or not and not here to try to derail, but Dan @The Munt has a thread made for almost all lancero's that were made as a master list for anyone looking for some to stock up. Looks like you guys might have some more for him to add to that list. He made it after "Lancero February" earlier this year.

I too am becoming a sucker for lanceros I think.....o_O

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
I don't know if it's just a list of the lanceros or not and not here to try to derail, but Dan @The Munt has a thread made for almost all lancero's that were made as a master list for anyone looking for some to stock up. Looks like you guys might have some more for him to add to that list. He made it after "Lancero February" earlier this year.

I remember reading that now that you point it out.

Rating - 100%
46   0   0

Good to know!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk