What's new

Calling all MC riders.

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Just picked up a Ducati Hypermotard 1100 EVO SP today after taking a 4yr break from riding. Elated to be back on two wheels and constantly amazed by this machine!
That is a SWEET bike for sure. My dream bike is a 999
Test ride a Panigale. Even a R6 dwarfs it! The tank is lower in the body and has more capacity than the 999. 1200cc of ludicrous speed in a sub-600 weight package. 367 lbs dry! Just a word of caution though...one crash and the bike is totaled. No frame. the forks are bolted onto the airbox and the rear subframe is bolted to the rear cylinder case cover.

LigaPrivadaFanboy

Unrepentant Hoarder
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Oh man would I love to take that Duc out for a little ride.
It's actually improved my marriage since it puts me in the most amazing mood when I get back from riding. No joke. None of the little things seem to matter anymore. I can picture a few of you guys having that talk with your wives now "But Honey, I NEED a 205hp Ducati superbike. Don't you want our marriage to be stronger?" LOL

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Just picked up a Ducati Hypermotard 1100 EVO SP today after taking a 4yr break from riding. Elated to be back on two wheels and constantly amazed by this machine!
That is a SWEET bike for sure. My dream bike is a 999
Test ride a Panigale. Even a R6 dwarfs it! The tank is lower in the body and has more capacity than the 999. 1200cc of ludicrous speed in a sub-600 weight package. 367 lbs dry! Just a word of caution though...one crash and the bike is totaled. No frame. the forks are bolted onto the airbox and the rear subframe is bolted to the rear cylinder case cover.

One crash, and it's totalled!!??? Who here has never crashed? That's insane. My bike(Kawasaki ZX-12R) has had 4, and still runs great. LOL

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Another rider, here. Or re-entering, anyway. I ended up with my infant granddaughter some years ago, and my bike got mothballed. She's now in grade school and I've decided it's a good time to get my bike back on the road. I need the therapy. I'll take a few vacation days, and get a little ride time in while she's in school. I have an '02 Kawasaki Concours with a handful of little mods. The windshield in the picture is smaller than stock, and I've changed it again since this pic. I put the Hella lights on because central PA is whitetail deer country, but have found they are good for an easy 15~20mph at night, too. It's not an exciting bike, but a hell of a good bike. How do I get on this "Rubber side down" group?
Connie at cemetary.JPG

slave2theaxe

Anything worth doing is worth overdoing
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Just realized I never updated this with my current bike...

Cant wait to get back to the States so I can ride again.

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
No picture available (traveling) but I currently ride a '12 Yam FJR 1300. I get home from this trip on July 3 and leave on a MC trip on July 12 w/ a buddy. Hitting the Dragons Tail, Moonshiners 28, Cheraholo Skyway and Devils Triangle. 1400 mile round trip.