What's new

Can you share your educated, experienced opinion

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I think people prefer the cabs for aging. The sticks from dress boxes are going to have a slight box press.

If I forget to leave you trading feedback, please send me a PM to remind me.
I like them both. Slbs look a bit cooler, nice wood box. Like opforty said, ive heard cabs age a bit nicer. I definitely dont mind a slight box press, sometimes i prefer one. So its all kinda what you prefer i guess.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I think people prefer the cabs for aging. The sticks from dress boxes are going to have a slight box press.

If I forget to leave you trading feedback, please send me a PM to remind me.
Thanks for the input @Opforty and @Lok17! Much appreciated. Is there a particular reason why they are better for aging or is it just because the cabs don't tend to get the slight press from the regular box packaging? I see the personal preference aspect of it, I was more just wondering if there were any manufacturing differences?

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Thanks for the input @Opforty! Much appreciated. Is there a particular reason why they are better for aging or is it just because the cabs don't tend to get the slight press from the regular box packaging?
Supposedly the oils from the cigars in the core make their way out into the outer cigars, extending and changing their maturation. As i understand it atleast.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Supposedly the oils from the cigars in the core make their way out into the outer cigars, extending and changing their maturation. As i understand it atleast.
Ok that makes a little more sense to me. So basically just because they are situated in a "wheel" in the cabs it helps the aging. I wonder if I just arranged my sticks that way in the tupperwares if that would help them along even if they weren't all the same sticks. That would be interesting to try out.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Newbs got cajones to be asking "what's good" right after joining. Read some of our threads @kaizen1 its basically all we talk about around here. Go to the latest purchase or daily smoke threads for a start.
It seems like what you're really asking is "what can I turn over in the future because it's popular"
@BenS
Been on forums for a while brother, just not here. I don't buy cigars for the investment, I buy index funds and real estate for that. Saying that, if I can ask the fine people their opinion on what will age well, I don't know if I see the problem with that. I promise I read 100x more than I post.

Be well!