What weekend works best?

• Total voters

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
Date: Canceled
Where: Ohio
Airport: CAK (Akron Canton Airport) or CLE (Cleveland)

@MikeZ37 (Sat, 15th)
@Unpossible_1 maybe
@btubes18
@irratebass maybe
@Burnaz16
@mitetak
@dijit
@mikeman84
@navyvet
@xjsnake
@Lok17 nope
@Hari Seldon

Looking to start a yearly fall time herf in Ohio for all the bro's to meet up and attend a multiday herf, much like we have the hillbilly herf in the spring. Ideally this would be in September sometime, based on best availability of bros.

Not sure on location yet, but one possibility is at Casa @bostoneo (Akron, OH) w/a tent city in the back yard, or renting out a property out in the stix where we can be as loud as you want in drunken frenzied mode. I may be able to rent out my in-laws property down in Freeport, OH for a weekend to at small cost, tons of room to hoot n holler.

Please tag anyone I may have missed!!

Any interest/ideas?

What dates work best? (can vote multiple days in the voting module up top, if available any weekend)
Sept. 7-9
Sept. 14-16 (locked in)
Sept. 21-23
Sept. 28-30

@Omerta @ChuckMejia @sweemzander @xjsnake @HollyVVOOD @nc_6789 @qpzmide @kcmontie @Lapithicus @TheFlask @StuffedSloth @Angel8136 @Opie @cocker_dude @Kingpin @Hari Seldon @Patrickh44231 @option240 @Hopduro @Rod707 @TravisC @A Huge Nerd @srduggins @Merovius @navyvet @btubes18 @Robertsndr68 @ak2000 @BradMc @Cricken @Almi @ginoc @irratebass @LFOD @squaresoft @Happy Idiot @Spenny @Genuine @UPTOWNSMOKE @Opforty @UPTOWNSMOKE @StogieNinja @jasonatjl @Fozgate @JG358 @Glassman @Unpossible_1 @jvd1230 @SurfnSafari @JFiz @NOGILLS2 @SharkyZiff @mikeman84 @ApeSmokes @bwhite220 @Burnaz16 @cigarMVP @Prine @Erikis35 @SharkyZiff @Mega2889 @ApeSmokes @manbearpig @Mossome @Spenny @MikeZ37 @mikeman84 @mjones9630 @ak2000 @thedismaltrade @cigarblunk @c.ortiz108 @CVAC085 @D.L.Ruth @JZBdano @sweemzander @bwhite220 @kcmontie @Jravenwood42 @Desertpiper2016 @StogieNinja @Xingpao @konmtu @K Williams @Patrickh44231 @morbidewok @Fozgate @StogieFisher @navyvet @bwhite220 @cigarMVP @jvd1230 @StogieFisher @Hopduro @mitetak

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Kc gun club over in canal Fulton could be a good time if you want to throw some shooting into the mix. Real small place I’m sure the owner would be willing to do a private event if there’s enough interest. Plenty of outdoor covered stations rifle/pistol/shotgun and they have steel targets as well as paper stations. Before the drinking starts of course.

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
I know I am gonna get shit for responding this, but I am definitely interested. I couldn't make the HBH workout this year, but would love to try and make this work in September. Only limitation for me is the Labor Day weekend is always booked as we do a Pig Roast to support Cystic Fibrosis Foundation that weekend.

Last edited:

bostoneo

The Chosen One
Rating - 100%
400   0   0
I know I am gonna get shit for responding this, but I am definitely interested. I couldn't make the HBH workout this year, but would love to try and make this work in September. Only limitation for me is the Labor Day weekend is always booked as we do a Cystic Fibrosis Pig Roast that weekend.
Sounds good buddy, put your vote(s) in for what weekends work for you up top :)

cigarMVP

More Vegueros (or Gurkhas) Please
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Damn this sounds like alot of fun. I could score some cheap tickets too now that I looked. I gotta wait for my schedule for next semester before I know for sure tho.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
I know I am gonna get shit for responding this, but I am definitely interested. I couldn't make the HBH workout this year, but would love to try and make this work in September. Only limitation for me is the Labor Day weekend is always booked as we do a Cystic Fibrosis Pig Roast that weekend.
Where is the CF Pig Roast? I know the auction didn't work out last time but let me know if you are going to put something together again or if you want to try and do something between you and I for it. Would love to try and make something happen.

Rating - 100%
36   0   0
Definitely would love to get it on this @bostoneo! Once I start at my new job I'll figure out what my schedule is going to look like. I know I have to do at least one weekend a month, just not sure which ones yet. Thanks for the tag though, this sounds like a good time!