What's new

Canceled: 2018 Buckeye Herf

What weekend works best?

• Total voters

Prine

Nerf herder
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Sounds like this would be a blast! Between work and the baby I probably wouldn’t be able to pull off getting away this year.

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
Where is the CF Pig Roast? I know the auction didn't work out last time but let me know if you are going to put something together again or if you want to try and do something between you and I for it. Would love to try and make something happen.
It's in Lebanon Ohio - Sounds good brother. I will reach out to you directly and we can talk more!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@bostoneo if there are only 5 interested we could just have it at the house no need to have 5 people at my parents property for a hand full!! Plus I’m sure we together can cook up some food and party it up at our house!! Would be nice socializing and using our house for a herf

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
@bostoneo if there are only 5 interested we could just have it at the house no need to have 5 people at my parents property for a hand full!! Plus I’m sure we together can cook up some food and party it up at our house!! Would be nice socializing and using our house for a herf
how nice is the in laws property tho?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how nice is the in laws property tho?
@chuckmejja it’s actually my grandmas property but my dad takes care of it since she no longer can. It’s nice it’s 110 acres. Nice bon fire area, nice shooting area, 4 wheelers, games etc.....

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
However if there are only a few of u then we can have a small herf here at our house we have a bon fire closed in back yard and a porch