What's new

Canuckian in NYC

Linus

Virtualization Geek
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I didn’t start smoking until age 38. Up to then, I had been an avid non-smoker. I did enjoy the smell of pipes and cigars as they often reminded me of my grandfather, who smoked a pipe as long as I can remember (and did eventually die of throat cancer). I am also transgendered vegan guy, which makes me unique and odd. But I do enjoy life. I started smoking cigars this year when I figured I’d at least try it once. I discovered quickly that I really enjoyed it.

Some of my favourites include ACID Krush, almost anything by Davidoff, Lieb 100s, Drew Estate Natural Dirts, Rocky Patel’s 1990s and 1992s and a few others yet to be discovered. Although, my all time favourites include AF Short Stories, 1926 Serie and Diamond Crown Maximus. Besides cigars I enjoy (when I have time) long distance cycling. I’ve traveled a few places over the last 10 years (mostly in Canada). I am also vegan and have been so for the last year or so. Interestingly enough, I very rarely get cravings.

I recently decided to start a cigar blog, to present a view of cigars from the eyes of a true newbie who’s still rather experienced with the world but hugely inexperienced in cigars. You can find the link in my profile.

I am also an IT Instructor, specializing in virtulization. If you have any questions about computers or myself, ask away. :) I’m very open as a person.

Mitch

BOM 2/09-Keeper BOTtLe
Rating - 100%
133   0   0
Welcome Aboard! Glad to have you and thanks for being out, I think there are a few GLBT and GLBT friendly here, but you are the first I've ever see be open with it.

Last edited: