What's new

CAO La Traviata .... missing out.

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
"don't depend on anyone's ratings but yours, smoke what you like and carry on....."

Truer words could not have been said Brian! :thumbsup:

"Looking at what they put out as of recent; MX2, LX2, CX2... all shit."

In your opinion, and yes, you are entitled to your opinion.

maestrobasser

@maestrobasser
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
consider it the swan song of CAO. Looking at what they put out as of recent; MX2, LX2, CX2... all shit. And now that they're been bought/merged/ect by Genearl/CI, I'm gonna guess La Traviata is going to be the last decent smoke from this company.
Wow... I really enjoy both the CX2 and the LX2, as well as the Black, Italia, Brazilla, & Sopranos... and of course the La Traviata.

I don't think the brand would be as popular as it is if it was "all shit". :cbig:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess I fall into one of those weird guys haha - I love the La Traviata but my flavor profile is more along the lines of the leather and earth mix. A wow cigar? Not even close, a great working in the yard cigar tho. I as well would be more than happy to help anyone find their La traviata's a good home :laugh:

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I generally am a great CAO but with that said the Traviata was not a completely wow cigar for med. I have only tried one and it can be that it was a little bit early after the flight shipment so I have to give the other two a new chance but I am not convinced that I will keep it a regular. But I guess I am more of an maduro addict!

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
The new Corona Gorda (Animados) is smoking wonderly, I've probably smoked close to a box of them in the last 30 days.

Ed Monton

Sir Winston
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
Just tried this one for the first time. I wouldn't say it was a bad smoke. I thought it was a bit one dimensional though. I would smoke one again but I don't think I'll be buying a box anytime soon.

Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I agree with Larry.. the new Corona Gorda size is the best of the bunch. Packs the most flavor, no tough draw like some of the bigger sizes, yet still pretty one dimensional. Best in the Traviata range, and that is also if I had to smoke a CAO Cigar... Not a huge fan.