What's new

CAO - Sopranos

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I just tried one the other night and want to know if any one has a good lead for these? Really smooth smoke, will give review if one not already done.

Anyway, my BM guy sells them at $18, actually 15.30 with my discount. I think I can do better. Damned MN taxes!!! They account for 70% of the cost (so I've been told) I found one online vendor that can get it to me for about $11 per stick. But I thought I'd ask, does anyone have a favorite online they use?

brainvictim

Whats going on over here?
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I actually have one that is yet to be lighted up :smokingme . I have read nothing but good things on it, but can not seem to find it online at all. Which sucks, because I want to get a couple more before i light this one up.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
brainvictim said:
I actually have one that is yet to be lighted up :smokingme . I have read nothing but good things on it, but can not seem to find it online at all. Which sucks, because I want to get a couple more before i light this one up.

Found them here for $212/box which is 10.63/stick. Might be a good canidate for a box split?

http://www.uptowncigar.com/Shopping

JDP

Rating - 100%
6   0   0
For that price I'd much rather have some nice habanos. I haven't tried one but that just seems way over priced.

brainvictim

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I would go into a split, if its near the end of the month. That would be real nice.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
brainvictim said:
I would go into a split, if its near the end of the month. That would be real nice.
Ok, what should we do? Fivers? I personally would take 10, unless there is more interest. Then I would just go with 5. So should I move this to a different forum? Open a thread for a split? Can this stay here? So many ?'s. (Damn I hate being the FNG:sadstare:)

brainvictim

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I think once we get enought people interested we can move it on over to the pass Forum, I dont know really. But If it comes down to 10 a piece, 5 whichever one. That would be cool, but again I would go into it around the 24th of this month.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
My understanding is they are limited release. Don't know what the production numbers were going to be, but basically won't be around for long.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I had one and thought it was ok. IMO its price mark is just too high.

I'd rather have an italia or brazilia.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
Promethius said:
I think my BM guy has those too. How do they smoke?
Like a cigar.

A good amount of smoke and pretty slow. Coffee flavors, full bodied.