What's new

CAO - Sopranos

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
caudio51 said:
A good amount of smoke and pretty slow. Coffee flavors, full bodied.
That's what I got out of the Sopranos Soldier. Are Italia and brazilia priced reasonable?

jcgoldner

Jan '06 BoM
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
This is one cigar that's received some hype that I have no desire to try. I love the show though..... It'll be back next month!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
CAO is one of my go to lines but this one turned metalic at the halfway point. Must re-try but not any time soon.

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Ok, they are on the way to me. $250 for the box. We have room for 1 more. Cost is to you is 62.50 for a 5r. That price is shipped to your door. I'm eating the ship cost from me to you as I am keeping the cool box. Any takers for a 5r?

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
As Tom said, if you do not care for these, the Brazilia line is a pretty good smoke. The Piranha's are a great little smoke and you could pick up a box for $75-85. The Brazilia's are usually very consistant, I enjoy the Piranha's and Samba's. Good luck with the Soprano's. Let us know if you think they are worth the $$, I am curious too. :thumbsup:

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
There heeeeeereee. I will start sending out to the guys who wanted in. I will post DC's tomorrow.

We have room in this split for one other person. One 5r going... going... going....

pdonlin

aka Tumbleweed
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Man I would love to try these but $12.5 a cigar is alot for NC's (IMO), I do understand why the cost is high... is it really worth that or is it mainly the novelty?

Guess I don't have long to think about it...

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
pdonlin said:
Man I would love to try these but $12.5 a cigar is alot for NC's (IMO), I do understand why the cost is high... is it really worth that or is it mainly the novelty?

Guess I don't have long to think about it...
I always say most things are worth trying once if it is reasonable. It's a bit high but if you like the Sopranos it's a cool band to have.

The cigar is not bad. I've only had one and I thought it was good. I'll be having my second thanks to prometheus in a couple weeks. I say pick one up.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
pdonlin said:
Well thanks to Tom twisting my arm I will take that fiver if its still available... I'll send you a PM Prometheus
Sometimes all it takes is a bit of a push. Glad to help :smokingme

cjazz

Hecho en USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was at my local B&M last week when a CAO rep visited. The B&M bought 6 boxes intially and sold all of the sticks in short order. (I picked up the last two of the toro sizes :glassesgr . They are sitting cofortably in my humi.)

The CAO rep said that the rest of the Sopranos cigars were going to be released to conicide with the new season of the show starting in March. My question was after the licensing deal ends, which no doubt adds to the price considerably, what is going to happen with the blend. Is CAO going keep making the cigars as a "new" line? The rep said that the company is still trying to decide what to do with it.

So while there may be some Soprano sticks floating around out there, look for the retailers to get new stock in around late February or early March.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
cjazz said:
I was at my local B&M last week when a CAO rep visited. The B&M bought 6 boxes intially and sold all of the sticks in short order. (I picked up the last two of the toro sizes :glassesgr . They are sitting cofortably in my humi.)

The CAO rep said that the rest of the Sopranos cigars were going to be released to conicide with the new season of the show starting in March. My question was after the licensing deal ends, which no doubt adds to the price considerably, what is going to happen with the blend. Is CAO going keep making the cigars as a "new" line? The rep said that the company is still trying to decide what to do with it.

So while there may be some Soprano sticks floating around out there, look for the retailers to get new stock in around late February or early March.
Not sure what they are going to do with the blend. Welcome to BOTL though! :welcome: