What's new

Career Next Steps

Nacho Daddy

Irrepressibly Irreverent Inveterate Ignominy
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
I see, it's really nothing more than customer retention assurance.
I started a similar concept when I worked for a copier sales and service company.
I heard in a shop meeting that we had lost customers one year, and I worked with a sales team to bolster our customer base to more completely serve their needs, and to keep them buying from us.
It was pretty much just 2 of us to start, one salesman and two field techs who cared about the program.
In one year,the sales force grew to four and most of the 50 field techs were on board.
It turned into overtime for the tech branch just to build the necessary units to keep up with demand.
We even had new customers calling in from referrals our customers gave.

It was gratifying financially as well...............

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Dang...if they knew you hung out with this motley crue they'd reconsider on the spot. It's nice being chased...good for our egos and it does get the word out there for others to see that there are good people out there for positions. Always interview with strength and confidence behind your sails...ensure that any position has longevity and a firm contract behind it for salary...in case they want to work you like a donkey. ( salary should be compensatory for hours in a week....anything over 48 hours goes into a different set of financials....I had one company work me 68 hours a week for a year or more and the salary didn't fit the job and I didn't think they'd run me around the rosy like that. ) ALL things are negotiable...put everything out on the table...moving expenses...Escrow...etc.

Last edited: