What's new

Carlito Fuente at Federal Cigar in Plaistow, NH

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Ladies and Gentleman! Ballers and N00bs!

Federal Cigar is proud to announce that The Annual Cigar Family Charitable Foundation (CF-CF.org) Toast Across America Event will be held at our Plaistow, NH location on October 6th, 2012 where we will once again be hosting Carlito Fuente!

We will have an unbelievable amount of Fuente product for sale as well as a charity auction full of the rarest Fuente sticks.

Event tickets are $65 dollars and will include the CF-CF Toast Across America Coffin containing two limited edition Cigar Family cigars.

Additionally we will be hosting a dinner at a local establishment for a limited number of attendees.
Tickets for this will be $165 and will cover entrance for the day event and dinner.
Dinner attendees will also be receiving several never before seen cigars.

Tickets go on sale Thursday, August 30th. To get yours call us at 877-424-4270.

Life's too short to smoke swill

-Federal Cigar Staff

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The event last year was great! I can only imagine what this year is going to bring. To any of the brother's wondering if they should spring for the dinner ticket all I can say is that the dinner was great last year, the food is always good, it was nice to be able to talk to Carlito, you get some great cigar at the dinner, and I would highly recommend going. Make sure you get your ticket early because the tickets go very fast.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Fourtotheflush - Neil
Jmatkins - John
Ecks - Matt
RASCHNUTS
Aodor

Anyone getting a hotel room after the diner. I am not sure about driving home after diner and drinks, mostly of the drinks.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Are any of you brothers that are going willing to place a bid on an auction for me? Looking for the Opus Juicy Pussy. Not sure if it will be one of the sticks auctioned but in case it is....

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
What are the times for the event/dinner? I'm actually working in MA that week. I don't have my schedule with the locations/days off, etc, but I'd say it's possible.