What's new

Carlito Fuente at Federal Cigar in Plaistow, NH

TommyGunz

BoM June 2011
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
Well, I tried all my tricks to get to this event and no dice. With having a 7 month pregnant wife, a 2yr old and showings lined up here in VT to sell my house to move back to NH there is just no way I am able to break free. That's too bad, one of these days I will remember an event ;)

Just wanted to wish everyone a nice time and hope to see you all soon once all the craziness of moving is over.

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
Well, I tried all my tricks to get to this event and no dice. With having a 7 month pregnant wife, a 2yr old and showings lined up here in VT to sell my house to move back to NH there is just no way I am able to break free. That's too bad, one of these days I will remember an event ;)

Just wanted to wish everyone a nice time and hope to see you all soon once all the craziness of moving is over.
You will be missed my Brother!

darkman

BoM May '10
Rating - 100%
358   0   0
Just a friendly reminder, that Jere our friend from Chicago is in town and on his way to the event. I believe his birthday is tomorrow or the next day......jussayin.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
The event and dinner was great! Thank you to Carlito for coming! Looking forward to next years charity event.