What's new

CC Virgin.....Update...Cherry Popped!!

memphsdad

But I don't live in Memphis
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
I can appreciate almost every CC... but when it comes to RASS and the lcdh allones superiores I just can’t. Probably top 5 worst Cubans JMHO

but I appreciate your RASS feedback :)

Lmk if you find any codes worth trying again tho ... they’re cheap so I’d be willing to call in an order
You're tripping about Sups bro

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
I can appreciate almost every CC... but when it comes to RASS and the lcdh allones superiores I just can’t. Probably top 5 worst Cubans JMHO

but I appreciate your RASS feedback :)

Lmk if you find any codes worth trying again tho ... they’re cheap so I’d be willing to call in an order
SOM jun 16
I have 4 or 5 left in the box. I have enjoyed everyone so far. But quite honestly if you just dont care for RA, i dont see this as a magical box code that is going to change your mind magically after all the others that you have tried :cigar::happy:

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
SOM jun 16
I have 4 or 5 left in the box. I have enjoyed everyone so far. But quite honestly if you just dont care for RA, i dont see this as a magical box code that is going to change your mind magically after all the others that you have tried :cigar::happy:
He's got a box he likes. Probably one of those odd floral batches... What's the code on that one Chuck?

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
SOM jun 16
I feel you bro. Just never got into it, now I’m sticking to larger smokes anyway.

I had a similar experience with the choix supreme.. 08 boxes were lovely. Recent 15-17 stuff.. junk.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I feel you bro. Just never got into it, now I’m sticking to larger smokes anyway.

I had a similar experience with the choix supreme.. 08 boxes were lovely. Recent 15-17 stuff.. junk.
You've tried '17 boxes? ' 16s? I know there were some good late 16 batches, Current trends would indicate there's some good 17s too.