What's new

CC Virgin.....Update...Cherry Popped!!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Thats because your palate is different from his.

:)

Either way Jody.. i wouldn't have gone 50 deep on RASS. If you place another order and its not based on whats on "sale" id highly recommend

- Connie 1
- RYJ Short Churchills
- 10 count box of Mag50s
- Boli RC
- Upmann Royal Robustos
Ok @ChuckMejia I've been lurking on these CC posts and have bought based on several of your recommendations. All of them have been outstanding. I too enjoy a larger ring gage to enjoy over the course of the afternoon. I've got Connie 1's, HDM Epi's, Partagas P 2's and RyJ SC's in the humi now. Just ordered some Boli RC's and Upmann RR's. Any other recommendations from your discerning palette ? :)

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Ok @ChuckMejia I've been lurking on these CC posts and have bought based on several of your recommendations. All of them have been outstanding. I too enjoy a larger ring gage to enjoy over the course of the afternoon. I've got Connie 1's, HDM Epi's, Partagas P 2's and RyJ SC's in the humi now. Just ordered some Boli RC's and Upmann RR's. Any other recommendations from your discerning palette ? :)
@Glassman is going to get mad when he reads your post :)

But ... if you want to splurge on a ten count box... Hoyo San Juans .. twelve count... Trinidad Vigias

Rating - 100%
2   0   0

But ... if you want to splurge on a ten count box... Hoyo San Juans .. twelve count... Trinidad Vigias

+1 on Trinidad Vigias. I smoked my first one few days ago and it was one of the best cigars ive ever smoked.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0

Cheers! Yeah, the Vigias are a definite splurge. Consider my recent bourbon acquisition, I better not raise suspicions with the wife. Definitely going to get the San Juans.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Good deal! I was wondering if you had heard anything else. Did they give you a reason why it was held up?

Jody
They did but it was a stupid reason. They said the label was ripped and they couldnt see my full address. When i got the box today, my address was fully attached on original label.
And yes, Im smoking one right now.lol

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
They did but it was a stupid reason. They said the label was ripped and they couldnt see my full address. When i got the box today, my address was fully attached on original label.
And yes, Im smoking one right now.lol
That does sound stupid. I’m glad it turned out to be no big deal. How do you like them?

Jody

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
Perdomo Champagne, definitely. And be sure to never try a post 14 ERDM, total trash... ;)

200w.gif
Except when you are wrong..

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That does sound stupid. I’m glad it turned out to be no big deal. How do you like them?

It was great. Was really surprised how good it was considering it spent 2 weeks in transit.
Much better experience than with the RASS.lol