What's new

CG Tat Black Review

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'm interested to see how all the different blacks compare. I really hope the torpedos are as good as the CG's... I missed my chance on a jar of blacks but I'm not going to miss out on these...

I have some from a jar, the robusto, and the toro, so I might smoke one a day for 4 days to see how they compare, haha.

jwyatt55

Not the mad fladder!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
I did not have to put a finger over it but there was smoke billowing out of the hold. There was also a soft spot under each hole...I am guessing that it may have been a single beetle or something that was killed off and did not have a chance to take hold..

I vacuum seald them and put them in the fridge today, freezer tomorrow, then back to fridge just to be safe. I just hope it does not screw up the profile of the cigar. From what I read it will not....
They will be good to go Eric. Just give them a good month in a stable humi before you spark another up!

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
They will be good to go Eric. Just give them a good month in a stable humi before you spark another up!
A month, 30-31 days, 1/12th of a year..Oh Man...Good thing they are limited and I already resigned myself to go slowly........

jwyatt55

Not the mad fladder!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
A month, 30-31 days, 1/12th of a year..Oh Man...Good thing they are limited and I already resigned myself to go slowly........
Just thought you should know that I tried a black robusto tonight and have to say that the CG takes the cake in comparison. A great find even with the worry and trouble of the freezer/fridge shuffle!

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Just thought you should know that I tried a black robusto tonight and have to say that the CG takes the cake in comparison. A great find even with the worry and trouble of the freezer/fridge shuffle!
Jason, I would completely agree. It is amazing the difference the size make (no jokes)....

The robusto is the same tobacco, binder, and filler. Pete said they were rolled at the same time as the CG's....Yet I think the CG's are far tastier...

jwyatt55

Not the mad fladder!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
Jason, I would completely agree. It is amazing the difference the size make (no jokes)....

The robusto is the same tobacco, binder, and filler. Pete said they were rolled at the same time as the CG's....Yet I think the CG's are far tastier...
It is really amazing how the larger ring guage changes the taste. It is the same flavors but I think they were much more pronounced in the CG smaller ring guage. Looking forward to the trying the tubo next!