What's new

Chatanooga Tweetup 2012

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I'll be there Saturday, it is about a three hour drive for me but totally worth it. Not many events in my area. Should be a blast!

LOD

Just a guy smoking cigars
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Great time great event!!! One of the best cigar gatherings ever done!!! I walk in at noon on Friday to see Pete Johnson smoking a stick relaxing. I go upstairs and Eddie Ortega is at the bar and he asks me what I want to drink. I go back downstairs to the pool hall and Skip Martin is giving me a CroMagnon as I prepare to decide what to eat. This was happening the whole weekend! Countless others things that I have no time to mention. If you get a chance you go to this it is not to be missed! The people at Burns get a huge :clap:

MiamiCigarCompany

MCC Barry
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
LOD, you nailed it.. This was a very relaxed event.. It was just industry insiders, consumers, retailers all kicking back and relaxing and bonding and drinking.
With that said i dont want to see a Jager Bomb for the rest of the year!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My best memory was sitting in the lounge with Skip Martin from Cro Magnon and Pete Johnson talking shop about tobacco leaves and insider stuff....we all just sat there intently listening and picking up some really great stuff smoking cigars together.IMG_2431.JPG Guy from Nat Sherman was there as well on the right listening in.

Im from tampa and been to a lot of herfs but to see 15 or so manufacturers there at one time all talking shop, giving out free cigars, and having a good relaxed time, it definately was the best yet.

Davdi

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Good times....bandit yo...send me an with your address...I've got some tobacco leaves for ya!

Skip at Roma Craft Tobac is the address.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD