What's new

Checking in From Dallas

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hey fellas, I just wanted to introduce myself. I've been lurking for a few weeks and finally got around to signing up and becoming part of the conversation. Great community you all have here, with a wealth of knowledge to be found. I smoked my first cigar about six years ago, and have had an on again/off again love affair with them ever since. My wife is not the biggest fan of me smoking, so I made the decision to step away from it for a few years but she has learned to tolerate it and now it's back on in full force. Since my smoking opportunities are limited these days, I prefer quality over quantity and enjoy hunting down rare/HTF/desirable cigars. Anyway, I guess that's pretty much it. Looking forward to becoming a part of the brotherhood here :thumbsup:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello and welcome. I'm from the other side of the metroplex in Keller. I also prefer quality over quantity and HTF's. Have fun.

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Hello and welcome. I'm from the other side of the metroplex in Keller. I also prefer quality over quantity and HTF's. Have fun.
Right on man. You ever stop in Michael's there in Keller? I've heard it's a great shop but have not made it over there yet.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
:welcome: from up in Minnesota :waving:

Glad that you decided to quit lurking and become active. We're looking forward to hearing from you!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome...and if you follow hockey...Hull's foot was in the crease...it still hurts...but welcome!