What's new

Chef's going, going...

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
...back, back to China!

Officially approved a bit ago. I'll be heading to China and Hong Kong from 11/8-11/21 for work.

Going to be all over the place. Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Hunan, Hangzhou, Ningguo, and a couple tourist days in the middle in Macau!

Going to be a busy, long trip so I figure since some brothers enjoyed the pics last time that I'd start this thread to track some of my trip, post some pics, and keep myself a bit sane while I'm cruising around China while the world I know is asleep(12 hour time difference).

Also, I'll be stopping by Los Angeles on the way to hang out with erjaq on 11/8 before my midnight flight to HKG. Anybody who wants to join us for some fun and some smokes is more than welcome :)

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
...back, back to China!

Officially approved a bit ago. I'll be heading to China and Hong Kong from 11/8-11/21 for work.

Going to be all over the place. Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Hunan, Hangzhou, Ningguo, and a couple tourist days in the middle in Macau!

Going to be a busy, long trip so I figure since some brothers enjoyed the pics last time that I'd start this thread to track some of my trip, post some pics, and keep myself a bit sane while I'm cruising around China while the world I know is asleep(12 hour time difference).

Also, I'll be stopping by Los Angeles on the way to hang out with erjaq on 11/8 before my midnight flight to HKG. Anybody who wants to join us for some fun and some smokes is more than welcome :)
Los Angeles on a Saturday? I could be up for that... shoot me the details when you work them out, and maybe I can convince my wife that we need to go see her dad.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Nice Sean

Looks like the festivities will be at Erjaq's casa. Pm him for details. Given no delays I should be to his place around 330 unless I can find am earlier flight that makes sense. Working on flight plan still

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
Gents,

Yes, I will be hosting at my place. We can get started at whatever time Chefboy thinks he'll show up. Sounds like it'll be mid- to late-afternoon. If you can see this post, you're invited. I'm in northeast L.A., only a few blocks from the border of Pasadena, near the 134 freeway. PM me for the exact address. Or, you know, it's out there...

Hope to see a bunch of you. If I get motivated I may throw some chunks of hog flesh in the smoker, or something of that sort. Or maybe we'll be ordering pizzas if I'm busy/lazy. Bring whatever beverages you enjoy.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
I may target landing at 11am to be there by noonish so I get the whole day to wear myself out before my 13 hour fight to Beijing then 3.5 hour flight to Hong Kong...

I'll update tomorrow after booked. Hope to see everybody there.

And if Sean makes it, I got something special for you