What's new

Chef's going, going...

Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I live in...um, this state...the same state as Sean, and I have no problem with Cali at all. Call it whatever you want, makes no difference to me. "Frisco" is a big no-no although it's kinda fun to say it to people from there, who uniformly take themselves too seriously and have no sense of humor about anything.

Nobody has a name for San Diego because nobody has any reason to talk about San Diego.

And there's the Cali wrap-up for you.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
I live in...um, this state...the same state as Sean, and I have no problem with Cali at all. Call it whatever you want, makes no difference to me. "Frisco" is a big no-no although it's kinda fun to say it to people from there, who uniformly take themselves too seriously and have no sense of humor about anything.

Nobody has a name for San Diego because nobody has any reason to talk about San Diego.

Typical Angelino with his head up his.... I mean er... in the sand.

Rating - 100%
74   0   0

Typical Angelino with his head up his.... I mean er... in the sand.
:fencing:

Rating - 100%
62   0   0

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Nothing but the truth. SD is LA minus fun.
If by "fun" you mean "self-serving narcissistic whackos," I totally agree with you. :D
That is precisely what I mean. Many of those are female, and they will all be out tonight, wearing... smiles.

:blob:
So you've never been in PB on a Friday night?

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
If by "fun" you mean "self-serving narcissistic whackos," I totally agree with you. :D
That is precisely what I mean. Many of those are female, and they will all be out tonight, wearing... smiles.

Who is PB?

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
plotted at an hour and a half from Casa de Chuck. See what the week brings. Grand travels.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0

Who is PB?
Not who. Where.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0

Who is PB?
Not who. Where.
No fun...