What's new

Chef's going, going...

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
You're bringing SFRs on the plane? LOL

Oh man, I'm so stoked for this herf tomorrow. I was planning to make a pot of chili (still am, actually) but StogieGuy55 now tells me that he's bringing some grouper he caught and some other goodies he got while hunting. So we'll be eating well, and smoking well, and listening to Killdozer all day!

You shoulda seen him when he drove down from Orange County to our Thursday night herf... homeboy had a whole bag of SFRs.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0

Oh man, I'm so stoked for this herf tomorrow. I was planning to make a pot of chili (still am, actually) but StogieGuy55 now tells me that he's bringing some grouper he caught and some other goodies he got while hunting. So we'll be eating well, and smoking well, and listening to Killdozer all day!

You shoulda seen him when he drove down from Orange County to our Thursday night herf... homeboy had a whole bag of SFRs.
Ahh the memories!

Rating - 100%
33   0   0

Ahh the memories!
I remember this! Please post lots of pics. Can't wait to see all the MAW/NHIE/Bombs drop!

Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I hope you guys are hungry... in addition to Eric's chili I'm gonna bring some snacks.

2.5lbs of bomb ass crab salad from my favorite fish market, Jalapeno & Cheddar German Sausage, Summer Sausage and some pork backstrap. Oh yeah, except for the crab I killed everything else myself. :)

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Nice, I'm hungry as shit. Just landed in L.A., sitting on tarmac waiting for a gate. Arrived earlier than anticipated which means delta is trying to support our herf :)

See you guys in a bit