What's new

Chicago 6/25-6/29

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Casa de montecristo in countryside is always worth a trip, although it's not all that close to where you are staying. Make sure to check out their vintage humidor. (someone will have to let you in) also make sure to tell them you are from out of town and they will usually let you go to the downstairs members only lounge.

Havana Joe's in Mt. Prospect is nice and not too far from where you are at.

Big Mike's in Skokie just renovated, but I haven't been there since he bought it out. It used to be cigar king.

Humidor in lisle is brand new. Just opened less than a month ago. I haven't been there yet, but I hear good things.

I forgot to ask... are there any cigar shops I should check out while I’m here?

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Casa de montecristo in countryside is always worth a trip, although it's not all that close to where you are staying. Make sure to check out their vintage humidor. (someone will have to let you in) also make sure to tell them you are from out of town and they will usually let you go to the downstairs members only lounge.

Havana Joe's in Mt. Prospect is nice and not too far from where you are at.

Big Mike's in Skokie just renovated, but I haven't been there since he bought it out. It used to be cigar king.

Humidor in lisle is brand new. Just opened less than a month ago. I haven't been there yet, but I hear good things.
Havana Joe's is closed temporarily for remodeling and Big Mike's isn't worth the trip IMO. A shadow of what Cigar King used to be.

The others in the area a little further out are Neumans Cigars and More in Long Grove and Libertyville, both of their shops are very nice.

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Aw damn. I'm not sure why, but i haven't received any alerts from this site in a while, and suddenly I'm flooded with 500+ notifications all at once. Odd.
There's an outside chance i can make it tonight. Cigar lounge in Schaumburg?
I just drove by today, Havana Joe's is still closed for renovations.
Never been to Big Mike's when it was formerly Cigar King, but the current situation isn't bad - i actually really like the place... But can't compare it with how it used to be since i have no reference point.

Lmk when and where, and I'll try my best to make it out...