What's new

Chicago at Casa de Montecristo Thursday 3/24/11

TheCigarKid

Cigaraholic
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Cool looks like 3 so far.

Check in if you are thinking about it.
Who are the others that will be going? I have two VIP passes for this month you guys can use if you aren't VIP's at Casa. Well actually one, assuming Mike needs to use one.

TheCigarKid

Cigaraholic
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
So now that is four possable.

Jadawin, smokinbodybuilder TheCigarKid and me.

What are the passes for?
They have a VIP lounge in the basement, proxy card access. Only VIP members can go down there, unless they're a guest of one of the VIP's. Trust me, you'll want to be down there. Not to mention we just hired a new girl with jugs the size of your head, that works on Thursday and Friday! LOL

TheCigarKid

Cigaraholic
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
When did you become an employee/owner? :eyepoke:
Lmao, I was honestly thinking in my head I was going to sound like that! I didn't mean to portray myself as an employee, oopsie :hanghead:

Though it would be easy to work there, just tell everyone that this cigar is the best in the store and sell them all! I've heard that at least 50+ times from Sam, lmao.

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Let me know if you guys go in the VIP. I don't have a membership but it is worth going down there (they've let me smoke down there on rare occasions). I don't want you guys to pass on the VIP lounge just because I can't smoke down there.

kockroach

BoM August 2010/2011
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Lmao, I was honestly thinking in my head I was going to sound like that! I didn't mean to portray myself as an employee, oopsie :hanghead:

Though it would be easy to work there, just tell everyone that this cigar is the best in the store and sell them all! I've heard that at least 50+ times from Sam, lmao.
Just bustin' your chops!

TheCigarKid

Cigaraholic
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Let me know if you guys go in the VIP. I don't have a membership but it is worth going down there (they've let me smoke down there on rare occasions). I don't want you guys to pass on the VIP lounge just because I can't smoke down there.
I'll be able to help you out, no worries. You'll be down there with us! Just send one of us a text or call when you arrive. I'll come get you and bring you down.

I already have an idea of what I want to smoke that day :)

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Now about the alcohol?

Should I pick up a bottle of wine? Scotch? Beer? Do they have ice? Glasses? How does BYOB work there? What is customary? What is frowned upon?

TheCigarKid

Cigaraholic
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Now about the alcohol?

Should I pick up a bottle of wine? Scotch? Beer? Do they have ice? Glasses? How does BYOB work there? What is customary? What is frowned upon?
Scotch!!! I'll have some Ron Zacapa Rum and something else, not sure on what. They have everything else you need. All you need is a bottle.