What's new

Chicago at Casa de Montecristo Thursday 3/24/11

TheCigarKid

Cigaraholic
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
An awesome time was had by all, especially me. It was great meeting you guys, and hope we can do it again, ASAP!

In order - Paul(Smokingbodybuilder), Mike(CigarCowboy), Ben(Jadawin), Tim(podman), and of course yours truly.
Zacapa - Killed, Macallan - Just about killed, Johnnie Walker Blue Label - killed, and Jameson Reserve - Killed. It was a good night, to say the least!

Cigar Cowboy

BoY...in Hell!!!
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Wow what a great bunch of guys! Thank you so much for coming out. I just had a blast. The Casa kicks ass!!!! Thanks for all the great sticks!!!!

Special shout out to you know who...More ice please

:thumbsup:

Sorry Chicago, if you are out of booze. I am pretty sure we drink it all.

Last edited:

jebloom22

Master Blend
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you're not a member, what's the cost to join in one of these meet-ups at Casa? I've never been there, and live too far up north for it to be worthwhile to join.

Rating - 100%
35   0   0
An awesome time was had by all, especially me. It was great meeting you guys, and hope we can do it again, ASAP!

In order - Paul(Smokingbodybuilder), Mike(CigarCowboy), Ben(Jadawin), Tim(podman), and of course yours truly.
Zacapa - Killed, Macallan - Just about killed, Johnnie Walker Blue Label - killed, and Jameson Reserve - Killed. It was a good night, to say the least!
tim looks a little bustier in that pic than he did last time i saw him :rolling:

Rating - 100%
38   0   0

That's the happiest I have ever seen Jadawin and Podman!!! :cbig: