What's new

Chicago July 20

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I'm visiting rolling meadows (ghettos according to Dave) and will prob stay at a Marriott close to there but can meet anywhere within reason
Havana Joes in Mt. Prospect would be pretty close, although I've personally never been there. The cigar lounge in Schaumburg would also be close and is the usual Botl Herf spot.

Rolling meadows may not be great, but we have much worse ghettos than that. :)

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Havana Joes in Mt. Prospect would be pretty close, although I've personally never been there. The cigar lounge in Schaumburg would also be close and is the usual Botl Herf spot.

Rolling meadows may not be great, but we have much worse ghettos than that. :)
Once I confirm I'll let you guys pick the spot :)

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
the 20th is a school night! lol...
ill be able to make it if it is the cigar lounge in schaumburg (the normal herf spot) or havana joes in mt prospect. havana joes is nice...it is new and the walk in is getting more and more inventory.
if you are planning on hitting tesa, up down, etc in the city, i probably wont be able to make it out.

@FullyArmedFISD @AOTL @rdomfoto @Joevikes @dscl @fourkicksfan @Romulus Cogswell @3/5King
@W.B. @JDog (these two are long shots lol)

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
the 20th is a school night! lol...
ill be able to make it if it is the cigar lounge in schaumburg (the normal herf spot) or havana joes in mt prospect. havana joes is nice...it is new and the walk in is getting more and more inventory.
if you are planning on hitting tesa, up down, etc in the city, i probably wont be able to make it out.

@FullyArmedFISD @AOTL @rdomfoto @Joevikes @dscl @fourkicksfan @Romulus Cogswell @3/5King
@W.B. @JDog (these two are long shots lol)
I have no plans to hit anything specific

Whatever makes sense for everyone is cool by me. Less interested in the spot, more interested in the company :)

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Havana Joe is a good place. Their cigar selection needs work still. But the staff is incredibly nice. Really close to my office. I stop by there a couple times a month and sit out on the patio to watch Cubs games. If you end up there, I can definitely swing by.