What's new

Chicago July 20

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
I wish I had seen this last week. I was actually going to fly into Chicago for work that day but changed my mind.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Just wondering if this has solidified any. It would be the first time I met any of the Chicago brothers! Lots of locations tossed out so far. It's on my calendar just looking for a location and showtime.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Just wondering if this has solidified any. It would be the first time I met any of the Chicago brothers! Lots of locations tossed out so far. It's on my calendar just looking for a location and showtime.
Awaiting confirmation from @jolietilfire wife but I am confirmed to be there and be available!

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
This is a go. Couple of things to mention. I kind of feel weird about this so it may be a game changer. I Havn't smoked around my 2 year old yet and don't want to start now. I'd prefer if we wait till around 8 ish to light up. If it's a deal breaker for anyone i COMPLETELY understand. I was thinking everyone get here abound 6. We have a really nice dinner, drinks. And then light up for a memorable smoke after dinner. If it's a no go. Please don't hesitate. I'm thinking bone in rib eyes, zucchini and mushroom from the garden and corn in the husk from the farmer down the street. Along with a loaded baked potatoe. Lmk guys.

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
This is a go. Couple of things to mention. I kind of feel weird about this so it may be a game changer. I Havn't smoked around my 2 year old yet and don't want to start now. I'd prefer if we wait till around 8 ish to light up. If it's a deal breaker for anyone i COMPLETELY understand. I was thinking everyone get here abound 6. We have a really nice dinner, drinks. And then light up for a memorable smoke after dinner. If it's a no go. Please don't hesitate. I'm thinking bone in rib eyes, zucchini and mushroom from the garden and corn in the husk from the farmer down the street. Along with a loaded baked potatoe. Lmk guys.
I'm totally cool with that

Rating - 100%
129   0   0
Damn. Sounds like I need to go TAD! You gentlemen have a great evening, as it sounds like a hell of a time. Next time you come to San Diego, let me know. Would love to meet up with you! Sorry for the derail :)

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Sounds great to me.