What's new

Chicago July 20

Rating - 100%
179   0   0
Had a great time. Thanks for hosting another fun herf Justin. Got to herf with a few brothers I hadn't met yet, was a fine time and pleasure to make the aquantence. As well, to meet again with the fine local brothers I've come to enjoy the company of. Of course it was a pleasure to meet the 'out of towner' and resident great BOTL Ryan aka Chefboyrg54.

Cheers and brotherhood!

ChefBoyRG54

BoM Sept '14 & BoY 2014
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Had a great time. Thanks for hosting another fun herf Justin. Got to herf with a few brothers I hadn't met yet, was a fine time and pleasure to make the aquantence. As well, to meet again with the fine local brothers I've come to enjoy the company of. Of course it was a pleasure to meet the 'out of towner' and resident great BOTL Ryan aka Chefboyrg54.

Cheers and brotherhood!
It was great to meet you as well Warren! I enjoyed getting the chance to chat with you for a bit and put a face to the names of many BOTL tonight.

I appreciate the hospitality and everybody driving to Justin's to hang out.

And thanks J for hosting. A truly great time I will remember forever. Hope to do it again. Will post some pics from overhead tomorrow night :)

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Justin,

Awesome first HERF for me, thanks for hosting! You have a beautiful wife, beautiful son, beautiful home, and you, sir, are a mensch!

Thanks to Ryan & Ryan, Rob & Rob, and Joe & Joe, for making it a little easier on the old guy for remembering names! :) Thanks to Ryan (chefboy) and Pierre (not sure of your screen name) for the cigars! I think a couple others of you were stuffing my pocket with cigars, too, also thanks!

Great times!

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
Had a great time last night. Thanks to everyone and all the great conversations that were had. Special thanks to @ jolietilfire and family for settingit all up and opening your house to all of us. Thanks to @ChefBoyRG54 for making the trip and the surprise bomb. Unnecessary but appreciated. Thanks to @Lurch for the four kicks and the information you provided that will definitely cost me some money.
It was great seeing some old friends and meeting a bunch of new ones!

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
I just had to hit the Stagg last night....... Can't thank everyone enough for attending last night. For the guys that pimp smacked me all the cigars last night. Thank you thank you thank you! It was incredibly unnecessary. But definitely appreciated and I am humbled to say the least. Ryan that quad copter is amazing! I'll post a pic of the bombs tonight. If you guys don't mind identifying your cigars. I'd like to label them all so I can remember the hit while enjoying them all down the road! Thanks again to everyone it was one hell of a night!!!!!!!!