What's new

Chicago Pipe Show - 2015

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I'm definitely down to meetup for a herf. Not sure yet if I'll make it to the events, won't know until closer to the date but I'll keep an eye on this as it still looks like they are working through the finer details.

Chicago Cigar Show
April 30

Pipe Making Seminar (charge for seminar)
April 29 & 30

Tobacciana Seminar
May 1

FREE FRIDAY EVENING CPCC WELCOME DINNER
May 1

Saturday Evening CPCC Dinner ($65 per ticket: receive Tobacciana Goody Bag)

THE CHICAGOLAND INT'L PIPE & TOBACCIANA SHOW
May 2 - 3

---

How much does it cost to attend the CHICAGOLAND INT'L PIPE & TOBACCIANA SHOW?
Admission to the show is $10.00 for one day and $15.00 for both days.
Tickets are sold ONLY at the door on the Saturday and Sunday show days.
No admission tickets are sold in advance.

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
I'd like anybodys opinion on local places to stay I guess I need to look at flight/rental vs drive prices
If you don't like chain hotels and want a bit more charm Hotel Baker in St. Charles and The Herrington in Geneva are pretty slick places. Uber will be my friend since whiskey and tobacco go so well together.

Unless you'd like to be my designated driver.

Rating - 100%
39   0   0
If you don't like chain hotels and want a bit more charm Hotel Baker in St. Charles and The Herrington in Geneva are pretty slick places. Uber will be my friend since whiskey and tobacco go so well together.

Unless you'd like to be my designated driver.
Great places but expect to pay at least double the chain prices. I live in Geneva so I can drive your drunk ass around.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
There are plenty of places to stay nearby that are more modern than Pheasant Run. But we can definitely set up a herf for Saturday night after the dinner (or even meet somewhere for dinner for anyone who doesn't go to the show's dinner)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A bit of a rant....wtf does is this the same weekend as Cigar Fest!? Unless I'm not able to get tickets, I will be in PA that weekend.

AOTL

Asian Of The Leaf
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Definitely going to try to go. I'm probably only 30 mins away from that area and I am new to the pipe smoking scene. Looking to learn more about the pipe tobacco world.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
what is this show like? what do you get with your ticket price? is it like cigarfest where you go booth to booth and grab goodies or just really good deals

Last edited: