What's new

Cigar Bands

jrohrer

BoM Jan '07
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
gentlemen...quick question.

I see most of you guys get your bands undone "real clean". how do you do it?

everytime I take off a band, I always rip a little or take just a lkittle color off the one end. how do you get them off so nicely?

tobby4

June '05 BoM
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
that is one reason that you have not seen mine, they aint all clean..

you can put them over steam to release the glue.. or just nub the cigar and let the heat release the glue a little bit..

jrohrer

BoM Jan '07
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
that is one reason that you have not seen mine, they aint all clean..

you can put them over steam to release the glue.. or just nub the cigar and let the heat release the glue a little bit..
yeah...I've heard about the steam, may have to try that.

as for nubbing the gar...I usually do for most of my smokes, but I take the band off before it gets there for fear of ruining the band

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
There's this local guy in Denver, and he makes big collages out of a few bands of like name/color and creates designs like pirate ships and horses and shit like that. It's really badass, and they sell them at my local cigar shop.

TYLER

Altercall

I beat you all May '08 :)
Rating - 100%
121   0   0
<Threadjack on> Josh, have you checked your PMs? I need you to PM me when you get a chance. <Threadjack off>

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess this is something alot of people do. I have this one from over a year ago. I now have about twice this many bands and I'm trying to figure something else out to do with em. It's got to be better than my first art attempt or my wife will refuse to let me hang the next one as well. :sarcastic
That's a lot of Opus'