What's new

Cigar boxes

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I've put Edison Bulbs in mine and use them as a lamp. (y)

Awesome idea dude! This reminded me of those book lamps.. that would be a great project to tackle! I don't have enough display worthy boxes to make it with yet, but I'm working on it! Lol

Something like this, but with boxes. Lol
f3bff89902cb57c660c80069459e53bd--stack-of-books-book-lamps.jpg

And sorry B... I straight up jacked your idea! :playful:

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Awesome idea dude! This reminded me of those book lamps.. that would be a great project to tackle! I don't have enough display worthy boxes to make it with yet, but I'm working on it! Lol

Something like this, but with boxes. Lol
View attachment 98319

And sorry B... I straight up jacked your idea! :playful:
I've got a bunch of Double W boxes from splits. I have been kicking around this exact idea for about 3 months now

mjones9630

Who?
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I've got a bunch of Double W boxes from splits. I have been kicking around this exact idea for about 3 months now
That would be pretty cool, having it made of the different vitolas.. seems like a straight forward project, and my wife says hobby lobby has a lamp kit for like, $8... She likes the idea too! Lol:playful:

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
That would be pretty cool, having it made of the different vitolas.. seems like a straight forward project, and my wife says hobby lobby has a lamp kit for like, $8... She likes the idea too! Lol:playful:
They only exist in one vitola, but the distribution was local to me, so it has some meaning behind it

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk