What's new

Cigar cases

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Pretty sure the old Xikar can be exchanged for a new Xikar free of charge, no questions asked. Lifetime warranty and all that.
I'd be at a loss to find a receipt , do you know if I need one or it's literally no questions asked ?

Thinking I could return it then pay the difference for a hard case ?

Cheers

Tobacco Giant

Conn. Broadleaf Slayer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I'd be at a loss to find a receipt , do you know if I need one or it's literally no questions asked ?

Thinking I could return it then pay the difference for a hard case ?

Cheers
I think it depends on the shop. Some of the larger shops will take something back, no questions asked. Because they just return it to Xikar and Xikar gives them another one.

Doesn't hurt to ask about paying the difference for an upgrade. I'm not sure.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I want one of those fire belly's so bad. Problem is I only smoke at the lounge and my balcony... but holy shit is that case the tits

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
View attachment 124220 @davo If you want this one send me a pm with your addy. Free of charge. It is just collecting dust...

Oops just realized this was two years old. My bad
Well what a small world I havnt been on here in months let alone smoked a cigar in months 2nd child born business going well so busy bla bla and this pops up !

Appreciate the generous offer there mate but I’m in Australia and the legendary Saxon one I picked up is still going strong

See if one of the newbie guys might like it

Thanks again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk