What's new

Cigar Factory French Quarter New Orleans

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I'm excited about getting them, I'll give them a couple of weeks rest and give them a try.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I went in December. I live an hour away, but that was my first time trying their wears. I bought 2 of each of their blends, but I has a fair amount of plugs and construction issues with them. I'm going again next month while I'm in NOLA. I hope it was just s fluke.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Never heard of this place, been to NOLA plenty, even after I became a Smoker. Do they ship? What are the prices? Would be curious to try some.

*never mind, Google is my friend, just ordered a sampler & a hat coz I'm a swag whore*

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Every time I go down there it costs me $20 bucks to park, then I need to have a good cup of coffee, maybe a couple of donuts, pralines to take home, a couple of bucks to the guy playing the Sax in Jackson Square and eventually they become "Very Expensive Cigars"!!

irratebass

www.blindmanspuff.com
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Every time I go down there it costs me $20 bucks to park, then I need to have a good cup of coffee, maybe a couple of donuts, pralines to take home, a couple of bucks to the guy playing the Sax in Jackson Square and eventually they become "Very Expensive Cigars"!!
Ha ha, what a beautiful magical place.

Rating - 100%
13   0   0
Man I'd love to visit a place like that hear in sydney Australia . U guys are lucky !! For Us cigar smokers over here it's like a badly frowned upon underground culture as opposed to someone's personal hobby/interest/right. Enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Have been there and with my "free parking" placard I walk in and get my freshly rolled cigars and wander over to Cafe du Monde for some coffee and beignets ......get my sugar high and then over to Central Grocers and grab a couple of muffalettas and a jar of their olive salad....and that sets me up for the ride back home to Atlanta.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Central Grocery makes great Muffs and the store alone is worth the visit but the best we have found are at Bosco's on Hwy 59 in Mandeville.
Kind of sorta on your way back to Atlanta if driving the Causeway but well worth a side trip. The whole way home it'll be calling your name "Cigary,, oh Cigarrryyy I know you want me". It'll be gone by the time you hit Mobile where you'll have to pull over and change your shirt because of all the olive oil.