What's new

Cigar Factory French Quarter New Orleans

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Central Grocery makes great Muffs and the store alone is worth the visit but the best we have found are at Bosco's on Hwy 59 in Mandeville.
Kind of sorta on your way back to Atlanta if driving the Causeway but well worth a side trip. The whole way home it'll be calling your name "Cigary,, oh Cigarrryyy I know you want me". It'll be gone by the time you hit Mobile where you'll have to pull over and change your shirt because of all the olive oil.
Bastage....is it really that good? Sorta outta the way is doable....now I'm hungry!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
HeHe, you know Muffalottas are always good, now if you get a good one, hell, that's two goods in one sentence. What could beat a good, good? Have them toast if for you, comes out wrapped in aluminium foil with juice leaking from it. Bout the size of a volleyball cut in half.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Cute place, but the music is always WAY too loud. Not very good for conversation or relaxing, but great for doing the Salsa (cha-cha-cha). Bring your flats, ladies!

NOGILLS2

Navigator
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
See The city on the cheap: Park on Canal Street out by the cemetery's.(near Metarie Road for free) Grab a trolley down to the quarter $1.50, walk to Cafe Du Monde, grab a coffee and some beingets. Walk over to Central Grocery, and have a Muffaletta. Walk over to Cigar shop get the sticks you want. walk back to Canal, catch a trolley back to the car $1.50. Save $17. on parking.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Well that was quick! I'm still letting mine rest, let me know when you're ready to burn one!

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Yep, three months of a daily post

"RH @ 68% Still Resting"
CF Tres Hermanos Numero Uno
CF Vieux Carre double Corona Cameroon
CF Social Club Conn Shade
CF Double Wrap Torp Maduro & Conn Shade

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Okie Doke, PC me your ready to smoke the Tres Hermanos , we'll have a virtual herf.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Went by Cigar Factory yesterday to check it out after seeing you guys post about it on here. I enjoyed getting to see the process up close! The guy that walked us down the line and explained the steps to us was pretty dismissive of any questions I had. I believe he was the owner based on the conversation a friend. He explained why they don't let anyone use their restroom, including paying customers (heads up if you come visit!).

In all, I enjoyed the cigar and the experience. I bought the small sampler to take home. Wish the owner would have not been grumpy as this could have really made a "good" experience a "great" one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
He must of had an "off" day. Every time I've gone they've been very pleasant and helpful but I have never asked to use the bathroom! Hope you enjoy the cigars and the rest of your time in the Quarter.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He must of had an "off" day. Every time I've gone they've been very pleasant and helpful but I have never asked to use the bathroom! Hope you enjoy the cigars and the rest of your time in the Quarter.
Thanks! I hope so too. Of all the places to get cigars in the French Quarter, this one seemed like the best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I like Mayan Imports on Exchange place as a straight B&M. Hemingway's as a place to sit, have a drink and smoke.

NOGILLS2

Navigator
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
The bathroom policy in the quarter sucks, there are a couple of public restrooms, but if you don't know where they are, plus if your drinking and walking it can get worse. Bars make you buy a drink before you can use the john. which causes the problem to increase.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Well, the smell of Bourbon Street provides a clue as to the most common remedy. Only problem is that if you get caught its the slammer. Lots of places to urinate there, or so I'm told:angelic:

Ratbert

BoM Oct '07
Rating - 100%
107   0   0
It's been many, many years since I've been to NOLA. I remember getting some awesome shrimp po'boys at a grocery there...maybe it was Central Grocers? Wasn't a cigar smoker back then, so even if I had seen Cigar Factory, I would have passed by.
Great pics of the place! Thanks for sharing.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I'm headed to NO to meet my wife after her work trip and would love to check this place out. Another couple is meeting us and he is actually the guy who gave me my first cigar 20+ years ago. Do any of you guys know if it close to The Roosevelt hotel?

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk