What's new

Cigar Fest 2012

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Anyone else plan on going as a loner? None of my friends are as into cigars as I am, lol.
I'm just heading up with my dad and my buddy, we could always meet up and you could hang with us if you wanted to. This also gos out to anyone else potentially going sat. we were thinking about doing some tailgating too bc I think we are just going with the regular tickets not the "get in early tickets"

Tobacco Giant

Conn. Broadleaf Slayer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I'm just heading up with my dad and my buddy, we could always meet up and you could hang with us if you wanted to. This also gos out to anyone else potentially going sat. we were thinking about doing some tailgating too bc I think we are just going with the regular tickets not the "get in early tickets"
If I get tickets I'll shoot you a PM. :)

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Looks like I am going this year, got a VIH ticket from a friend for my bday

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
missed out on tickets because I suck and forgot to wake up at the asscrack of dawn the day after the superbowl... soo I know its a long-shot but if anyone has or hears about any extra tickets can you please let me know. Thanks!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 4 VIH tickets available for Saturday May 5th. I decided to go on Friday. If you want to buy them from me...I will sell them at face value for BOTL members which is $150 each plus Fed-ex shipping. (4 tickets). I will only sell them in pairs.

I have been 3x before and it is a blast. email me at BostonCigar at gmail dot com to make arrangements for them.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My son-in-law emails me last week, Dad, if you're available (I'm in Texas, he's in PA), I have tickets for the CigarFest in May. L:eek:oked at my wife, she said that she wanted to see her baby, and I said son, I'm coming!!!!:cbig:

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
My son-in-law emails me last week, Dad, if you're available (I'm in Texas, he's in PA), I have tickets for the CigarFest in May. L:eek:oked at my wife, she said that she wanted to see her baby, and I said son, I'm coming!!!!:cbig:
We have to meet up somewhere. Ain't seen you in a while.

Rating - 100%
144   0   0
Got cigar NUT tickets on auction for $110, woo hoo!!!! and I was worried I had missed out. Got them for Friday, so anyone else going that day that would want to meet up let me know. I'll be heading up with my pops and my one buddy! Can't wait, its my first cigarfest!

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Hey Dave, that would be great!! Are you going? Jeff:tiphat:
Yup. Got general admission to the Friday show. I plan to be up there all weekend though starting Thursday afternoon. A quick stop at the Superstore and then up to the show for Thursday nights festivities. Staying over at a friends cabin just up the road.