What's new

Cigar Hangovers?

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Me and a buddy went to the local smoke shop on the day the Cain F lanceros came out. We each smoked one. He hadn't eaten or drank for most of the day. We smoked the whole stick and as we were leaving he was already not feeling well. Long story short he had one of the worst cigar hangovers the next day and swore of cigars for good. Was actually a bummer as he no longer joins me and I miss his conversation.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That explains that... i have woke up feeling like crap, i dont drink a lot of beer or liquer, mostly water and tea... sometimes coffee with my cigars... sometime i wake up feeling like A$$... thats why

LittleMoe

Bald,Fat and Proud
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
BOTH!! Keep a bottle of Gaterade or Sports drink around with electolytes handy. Also a good candy bar or something with sugar to eat.

Cant do the sugar bit if you have diabetes !!!!!

Most i had in one day is 8....... i have yet to get a nicotine hangover .....

Rating - 100%
95   0   0
I've had as many as 8 in a day in Vegas. Haven't experienced a bad reaction to cigars in a long time... Unless being rendered immobile for about an hour after nubbing an LFD Digger Maduro counts.

SuperKrishna

Guyanese Member
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
I've had two digger maderos tonight and will probably finish with a double ligero 700 maduro. I don't seem to have a problem with tobacco sickness. Go figure.

Cigary43

Just Another Ashhole
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It's nicotine sickness that got to you, those were some nic bombs. Poor hydration, nic bombs, and cheap beer = bad combination. Remedy is time and drink pleanty of fluids.
Pretty accurate assessment here. Before having a cigar prepare yourself so that you don't get sick from it. Have a good meal and have a good drink by your side ( I keep a water bottle handy along with something sweet ) and take your time as you smoke. It's not a race as when you smoke a cigar puffing too often can be unsettling on your stomach.

whodeeni

the Cigar "Gangsta" ;0(
Rating - 96.4%
149   4   2
I'm not sure about the soundness of this advice

When I chased a cigar with sugary drinks was the only time I blew chunks after smoking.
When I'm smoking heavy, i'll grab a coke (lately it's been diet) in a minute. It definitely helps. Smoking a bunch of med-full cigars, you should also have something on your stomach.