What's new

Cigar inventory app.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
3K sticks! impressive, as you can't finish them in your lifetime, remember your brothers of the leaf in your will :)

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
I just made a spreadsheet with all the data I wanted to capture, including when I bought it, where, box date, price paid, when it was smoked, detailed rating info, and tasting notes. It's a google docs spreadsheet, so I can access it on my phone via an app or using any computer. It's way better than any app I've tried.
Any chance of sharing the spreadsheet with me would like to see how you formatted it.

Benjamin.dykes@gmail.com

This exactly. An app looks nicer and all, but why use them when they don't have all the cigars listed? Using Google Docs is the only way to go IMO as you can list all the details you want and quickly add new cigars. You can also access it from anywhere with internet connection. I have pulled up my list many times on my phone at my B&M.

And no need to ask for his sheet, he lists what details he uses. Just use Google spreadsheets and use whatever column titles you want to use. I don't use price I paid... god help me if my wife ever saw my list!?! lol I just keep mine simple... Cigar Marca, Cigar Vitola, Box Code, Year, Vendor, Date Received, Qty in Box.

herfdog

I am no rocket surgeon
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I use social humidor.

Yeah there are missing sticks like all other humidor app but the 'suggest stogie' Button lead generally to an addition to the database within the day. Plus there is ongoing développement. I believe there is a major update planned for octobre.

Also this one keep an ashtray of smoking notes.

What got me decide to use an app; and this one specifically instead of just going by memory, a smokebook or some spreadsheet is the promise of upcoming sharability of your humidor content. While I don't quite want everyone to know what's in my collection, I think it can be useful for my better half to see my notes, whishlist and inventory if she is to try and buy me sticks for a surprise...

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use Google spreadsheet for tracking buys and trades.

Try Stogie Rate. Seemed to work fine. But I'm waiting for Uberguide to include it in their app. It will also, eventually, sync with a server.

jebloom22

Master Blend
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just made a spreadsheet with all the data I wanted to capture, including when I bought it, where, box date, price paid, when it was smoked, detailed rating info, and tasting notes. It's a google docs spreadsheet, so I can access it on my phone via an app or using any computer. It's way better than any app I've tried.
This. Works like a charm, and if I don't want to dig through my humidors, I can just browse the inventory on my phone, tablet, etc.