What's new

Cigar lounges in Indianapolis?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just curious if anyone could recommend any cigar lounges to visit while in Indianapolis. I'll be there at the end of May

Rating - 98%
85   1   0
Nicky Blaine is amazing. Worth the money. If you buy alcohol the usually do not charge a cut fee for your own cigars. The drink selection is great, they also have a walk in humidor that they do not advertise, usually a great selection.

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
I was just there this past week and I would highly recommend Blend.

http://www.blendbarcigar.com

Great selection of smokes, an over the top liquor menu, an awesome lounge atmosphere and the best air filtration system I have ever seen. I was hesitant to go there initially because I thought it might be a little too "hipster" but I was pleasantly surprised and thoroughly impressed.

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
As a resident of the east side of indy I will tell you Blend is by far the best around. Very very nice place with a superb bourbon selection and pretty good cigar choices. Other than that, there are Cigar Haven, Carmack's and The Cigar Box. Cigar Haven is about 20 minutes north of downtown Indy. Pretty good selection but mediocre lounge area. Carmack's is another 10 minutes north of that in Noblesville. Another good selection and decent sized lounge area. The Cigar Box has your standard selection and only 4 chairs. All of these except Blend close around 7pm. Blend is open til midnight, possibly later on the weekends but never stayed that late.

Rating - 98%
85   1   0
As a resident of the east side of indy I will tell you Blend is by far the best around. Very very nice place with a superb bourbon selection and pretty good cigar choices. Other than that, there are Cigar Haven, Carmack's and The Cigar Box. Cigar Haven is about 20 minutes north of downtown Indy. Pretty good selection but mediocre lounge area. Carmack's is another 10 minutes north of that in Noblesville. Another good selection and decent sized lounge area. The Cigar Box has your standard selection and only 4 chairs. All of these except Blend close around 7pm. Blend is open til midnight, possibly later on the weekends but never stayed that late.
Where on the east side? I am a warren central warrior!!!

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
I'm at the i70 and mt comfort Rd exit. I went to Warren schools up until 6th grade then moved out to the country. Mount Vernon grad here.

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I've only ever been to the Bu Da Lounge... I'm going to have to try one of these places when I drive through on May 6...!

mthhurley

BoM December 2011
Rating - 100%
208   0   0
I was just there this past week and I would highly recommend Blend.

http://www.blendbarcigar.com

Great selection of smokes, an over the top liquor menu, an awesome lounge atmosphere and the best air filtration system I have ever seen. I was hesitant to go there initially because I thought it might be a little too "hipster" but I was pleasantly surprised and thoroughly impressed.
^This

I smoked there about a month ago, great bar, great bourbon selection...Probably 40-50 people in there smoking at the time and you never know it was a smoking bar. Hands down, the best filtration environment I've been in. I didn't love the overall humidor selection (it's a Davidoff sponsored place), but I bought a stick or two and smoked some of my own and drank...nobody questioned me.

Rating - 100%
17   0   0
Interesting timing on this thread. I am leaving Wed to head there for work! I think Nickey Blaines is close to my hotel so I will have to check them out.